What is the
Dream Life Revolution?
To me.. It's a life well lived!
In 2014 my dad passed away unexpectedly. In that moment things really changed for me. As many others in my situation have before me, I had the epiphany of how short life is and how our tomorrows are not guaranteed. I decided I would make it a priority to discover and live my "dream life". I learned a few things along the way...
1. TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH
We can't enjoy all the fruits of life if our bodies are sick. Whatever you do get as many fruits and veggies into your body as possible!
2. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MIND
This could easily be looked at as an extension on #1. In our modern days of technology and instant gratification it is sooo important to take time for mental hygiene.
3. CHERISH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
We are a species that thrives off connection (real life.. in person.. offline connection!). Make spending time with friends and family a priority and cherish every minute of it.
4. AND LASTLY, DO THE THINGS THAT LIGHT YOUR SOUL ON FIRE
For me its yoga, climbing, hiking, and snowboarding.. Ultimately, it's spending time in nature. It really could be anything.. Find out what sets your soul on fire and do as much of it as possible!
This brings us to the Dream Life Revolution:
Taking care of just me isn't enough..
I want to help and inspire as many people as I can to take charge of their lives. I am not a master of everything but there are a few tools in my toolbox I'd love to share:
1. Yoga and Meditation- I have been practicing yoga since I was 17 years old. Yoga has transformed my life and its my honor to be able to share that with others. Click here for more info on my yoga offerings.
2. Health and Nutrition- Like many young women in this day in age I struggled with disordered eating through most of my early 20s.. Although I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone I am grateful for passion for nutrition it ignited within me. I have teamed up with a company who has transformed my health and helped me finally see resolve in my disordered eating to offer guidance/support for others in both bettering their own health and making a living helping others to do the same! Click here to learn more about what I've been doing to take my health back.
3. Social Media- I am so grateful for this medium of connection. I have met SO many amazing people through my Instagram page. It is my hope to inspire others to carve out a life they love! Click here to tune in!
Are you ready to join the Dream Life Revolution?